Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes with a 6”-inch Full HD TFT display resolution of (1920×1080 pixels) and Gorilla Glass 4 Protections. It supports Dual-SIM, Micro SIM with 4G LTE, 3G , Wi-Fi, Micro-USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, NFC packed with a 4000 mAh battery with Quick charge features.
It runs on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS powered by a Octa-core , Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 SoC clubbed with 6GB RAM. The device is packef with 64 GB inbuilt storage memory and 2TB of external memory.
Galaxy C9 Pro bears a huge 16-MP Auto-focus Camera on rear with dual-tone LED flash featuring touch focus, Auto focus, HDR face detection, Panorama. While an 8-MP camera place on the front perfect for taking selfie and video calls .
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is priced at Rs. 36,900
- It will be available from the second half of February
- It goes up for pre-bookings later this month
Samsung sometimes reserves low-power hardware for the phones it launches exclusively in India, but the new Galaxy C9 Pro looks downright respectable. It’s big, has a ton of RAM, and the battery is huge. It even has a fancy new USB Type-C port. It is a little expensive, though.
Here are the full specs.
|SoC||Snapdragon 652 (MSM8976SG)|
|Storage||64GB with microSD card slot|
|Display||6-inch 1080p AMOLED|
|Camera||16MP rear and 16MP front|
|Measurements||162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9mm, 188g|
The Galaxy C9 Pro is certainly not on the level of the Galaxy S7 or ill-fated Note7, but it can hold its own. The SoC is mid-range, but should have no issue with the 1080p resolution. It ought to run for ages with that 4,000mAh battery, as well. Samsung also opted to make the front and rear cameras both 16MP (that’s the same thing OnePlus did with the 3T). It only has Android 6.0, though.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4G LTE
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 6”-Inch Full HD Display
- Camera 16-MP Rear + 8-MP Front
- Fastest Octa-core processor+6GB RAM+64GB ROM
- 4000 mAh battery with quick charge
- Fingerprint scanner
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specifications:-
- Network 4G: LTE /WCDMA/GSM
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-Standby
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Display 6-inch Full HD TFT display with resolution (1920×1080 pixels)
- Processor 64-bit Octa-core , qualcomm snapdragon 653 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB ROM+ 2TB via micro SD slot
- 16-MP AutoFocus with LED Flash
- 8-MP with Wide Selfie, Rear-cam Selfie, Beauty Face Features
- Sensor Accelerometer, Proximity, Geo-magnetic, RGB ambient light, Hall Sensor
- Connectivity Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth: 4.0(BLE), ANT+
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery 4000 mAh with Quick Charge Feature
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Release date 21st Oct. 2026
- Availability 11th Nov. 2016
- Release date in India Q1 2017
- Price in China CNY 3,299/$472
- Price in India Approx Rs 35,000
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro will go on pre-order on January 27th. It’ll be officially on sale in the later half of February for INR 36,900 (about $534).