The most rumoured Jio’s feature phone is soon going to launch in India. You must have seen tons of videos on YouTube regarding Jio’s 500 & 1000 rs phone but Reliance confirmed the phone price as 1500 Rs in the recent AGM event.
Many people didn’t opted for Jio just because of costly 4G smartphones as it doesn’t work on our regular 2G/3G mobiles. Considering this scenario, Reliance has launched this cheapest 4G phone that supports VoLTE as well. Let’s take detailed look at phone specs & its features
ioPhone 1500 Rs Specifications
|Display||2.4 inch QVGA (240×320 pixel)|
|Hardware||Expandable storage available|
|RAM : Unknown|
|Rear camera available|
|No front camera|
|Dual sim with 4G Volte|
Jio Phone will look like a bar phone with 2.4 inch screen and keypad. The biggest feature of this phone, is of course, its 4G compatibility. No other company in Indian market has ever launched 4G phone at such low price tag.
This 1500 Rs phone will have dual sim support & surprisingly both of them are 4G ready. You get an option to increase the default storage by using an external memory card.
There will be no wifi connectivity however, Jio has given bluetooth & NFC sensors to transfer files wirelessly. NFC will also enable users to make UPI payments on the go.
Is Jio Phone Free?
Reliance is claiming that the effective price of this JioPhone will be 0 Rs, but is it true? Yes, the amount which you are paying to buy this phone is refundable. You can return it after 3 years and get that 1500 rs back, which makes the JioPhone free of cost.
How Booking Jio 1500 Rs Mobile
- Click here to open jiophone pre book link.
- Enter your Jio mobile number.
- Enter pin code to check delivery details.
- Pay 500 Rs to confirm your booking.
- You can use paytm, freecharge or credit/debit card for making this payment.
- After payment, you will receive voucher via sms (it will be also there in MyJio app).
- When the JioPhone becomes available in your nearest area, you will get another message or notification.
- Simply visit that particular shop and pay remaining amount (1000 Rs) to buy your 4G phone.