NOW YOU CAN RESTORE YOUR DELETED FILE EVEN IF YOU HAVE DELETED IT PERMANENTLY
Now you can restore your delete file, whenever we create any document it is very important to backup it. Many times we creates very important official files and we save all the files in the folder.
As we are human beings and we human are not a machine, we all are leaving creatures so, yes can make mistakes and by mistake we can delete our important files. Just think for god sake you delete that file permanently, oops what to do ?
You may think will i have to pay for it ? To get the file back or you think I will have contact with any third party.
TO RESTORE THE DELETE FILE WITHOUT ANY THIRD PARTY ,FOLLOW THE GIVEN BELLOW STEPS :-
- Before following steps you must have the knowledge of that deleted file name and where have you stored it. for example the file name is APLICATION.doc and it have been stored in desktop.
- START YOUR WINDOW AND THEN CLICK RIGHT CLICK ON THE MOUSE
- THEN OPEN A NEW FOLDER WITH SAME FOLDER NAME OF SAME TYPE (eg. my last folder name was APLICATION.doc so i’ll create folder as same name seo-tutorial.doc).
- After renaming the file again right click on the mouse then go to properties option
- Then click on previous option, after that you will see the restore point
- Then click the restore point
- Your file will automatically in the the storage
So with the help of this tip you can restore the permanently deleted files, its an easy and normal by which you can restore, always remember that if you don’t have backup your file, then you don’t have other option except to go to the third party.
NOW DO IT YOU SELF