Try Bandzoogle Free: http://bandzoogle.com/try-it-free
We’ve completely revamped our website theme designer, making it much more powerful and customizable!
In this video tutorial we show you the new theme designer in action, which includes:
– New point and click editor
The Edit Theme tab has a new interface, which is easier and faster to use than before.
It displays all the controls for your current theme in a column on the left. When you make a design change, it updates instantly in the preview window on the right.
– More control over your design
We’ve also added dozens of new design options to our 15 most popular music website templates. From background colors, to the height of the header area, you’ll be able to tweak virtually every aspect of your theme to make it fit your style.
– Save works in progress
You can now save your work in progress to publish later. You can play around with design options, or even create new templates, without worrying about it affecting visitors.
After you press “Save” you’ll see the new option to “Save to My Themes.” You can access all of your saved changes and apply them to your live site at any time in the future.
Bandzoogle makes it easy to build a beautiful website for your music. Our step-by-step system will get you online in minutes. Choose from hundreds of mobile-friendly themes, then customize them with our easy point and click editor.
All the features you need for a professional website are built-in:
– Sell music, merch & tickets commission-free, right on your website
– Stream your music, with flexible options for music downloads
– Build your fan list and send professional newsletters
– Pull in content from all of your online services, including Instagram, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, and Twitter
– Live support by our musician-friendly team
Plans start at only .95/month, including free registration of your own .COM domain. Try it free: http://bandzoogle.com/try-it-free
Video Rating: / 5